We are located in and supported by the Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research, a registered non-for profit organisation. If you would like to support our research or fund one of our promising young research students donations can be made via the Ingham Institute. If you dedicate your support to the CCDR and specific CTC projects driven by A/Prof Becker and/or CCDR student support it will go 80% towards our research (the other 20% will also go to research via direct research infrastructure through the institute).

Please follow the “Donate Now” link at the Ingham Institute and state in the Your Message / Additional Comment box: “A/Prof Becker CTC research projects (optional: for cancer type)”