Research Positions

Currently we do not have any funding to employ additional research scientists and research assistant funding for an exciting breast cancer project is running out at the end of 2017.

Opportunities for international students

If intending to enrol into an educational (Honours/Masters/PhD) candidature in Australia as international student you will need to pay international student fees to the associated University. The CCDR is associated with Western Sydney University (WSU) and the University of New South Wales (UNSW). Both Universities have scholarships that will cover fees, health insurance and living expenses for three years of a PhD project.

There may be scope to collaborate on an educational research project and to enrol with a University in your home country and have a supervisor from a research team in your country that is/will be collaborating with us and a supervisors here and then perform some or all of the experimental work of the project in our facility.